1. Class of 2019 JU ME Engineering student Johsua Pruitt discussed his internship work with WW Gay.
2. Class of 2019 JU ME Engineering student Nicolas Jaurez discussed his NSF undergraduate research experience at Embry Riddle University during the summer of 2018.
1. Mr. George Haddad, Aerospace Engineer discussed his 30 year career working at NASA.
2. JU EE Class of 2017 graduate Tom Roe discussed his work at 3M Consulting.
1. Mrs. Tina Sanchez, EE discussed her work at Haskell.
1. JU Engineering alumnus Shaun Kapples discussed his career at Lockheed Martin and Harris Corp.
2. Jonathan Long, our advisory board member from Ring Power talked about his non-traditional engineer career.
3. Engineers from the McVeigh&Mangum shared their stories with JU Engineering students.
1. Mr. James Jones, the President of Solid Rock Engineering Inc and the County Commissioner for District 1 in St. Johns County, JU 3/2 engineering dual degree alumnus shared stories about his experiences at JU, his engineering career and commissioner career.
2. Mr. Tom Johnston, Product Manager of KLS Martin (a German company in JAX) and JU EMBA alumnus gave a talk about their 3D printing based projects for medical applications.
3. Mr. Michael Whelean, the Director of Public Projects and Senior Professional Engineer from Gulfstream Design Group, LLC gave a talk about their projects in the St. Augustine .
1. Dr J. Kemi Ladeji-Osias from Morgan State University talked about the academic progression of engineering students
2. Andy Cummings & Chuck Kennedy, Civil Engineers from Connelly & Wicker Inc. talked about many aspects of an engineer's career
3. Jaime Eaton, Civil & Electrical Engineers from Reynolds, Smith, & Hills Inc. talked about civil engineering projects at Southwest Florida International Airport
1. Brian Moody, PE, from Applications Engineering Group, Inc. gave a talk about forensic engineering projects.
2. Howard shared his thoughts about an aviation engineer's career.
1. Haresh Patel from Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Vistakon) introduced the career of a quality engineer.
2. Tom Johnson from LSI Inc talked about their projects and engineering training.
1. Two engineers Christine Schaefer and Raymond Szkutak from Johnson & Johnson introduced their Millennial Program, example projects, the transition between school and the "real world" and company culture.
2. A student's parent and an electrical engineer Tina L. Sanchez, PE, talked about
several electrical projects in a civil engineering company Haskell.
1. Our alumnus Jim Johns '91, PE, the president of Solid Rock, a civil engineering company gave a talk about their projects.
2. Jason Baber, a staff engineer from JEA and a liaison of NSPE and FES gave a talk about projects at JEA and their internships.