Executive MBA in Leadership Development
An MBA for today's business leaders.
If you are preparing to join an executive leadership team or launching a significant new venture, and you've been in a professional or management role for 10 or more years, then the Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) program is designed for you. This 19-month program will help you developing a strategic mindset, business expertise, and creative instincts, all grounded in a foundation of ethics and professionalism.
Within a compelling, holistic leadership framework, the program recognizes that sustainable high performance today requires attention to mind, body and spirit. The EMBA program is exceptional in its ability to balance focus and development in all of these areas. State-of-the-art knowledge and tools, coupled with the very latest personal management strategies — that is the Davis EMBA program, unlike any other program in the Southeast. CEO Magazine recognized JU's Executive MBA as the best in Florida and 25th in the world.
Why choose our program?
- Powerful monthly residencies (Friday/Saturday) paired with distance learning
- Supportive cohort-based learning
- Immediate and relevant knowledge application
- Personalized career development services
- Impactful networking events
- All-inclusive tuition (textbooks, resources, international business trip, meals)
- Convenient lodging and airport transportation available
EMBA Program Highlights
- Leadership Development Focus
- Develop strategic leadership skills with the ability to create and work through effective leadership teams
- Deepen functional business expertise through practical application
- Build leadership presence and style
- Design, drive and communicate strategic, positive change
- Integrate cutting-edge theory with best practices to employ at work
- Networking Opportunities
- Work with fellow executives from the Jacksonville area and beyond
- Collaborate in a team-focused environment
- Monthly speakers and networking opportunities
- International Business Experience
- Travel and accommodation expenses included (airfare, hotels, most meals)
- Week-long trip
- Academic business tours and sightseeing
- Past locations include Italy, Germany, Turkey, Peru, Chile
Learn about our EMBA candidates and recent graduates who are making an impact on the world as national business leaders.