Majors & Programs
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
Jacksonville University offers a rigorous curriculum that addresses the diverse interests, curiosities, and educational needs of the total person. While its Core Curriculum exposes students to the broad spectrum of human thought and accomplishment, specialization for specific career or life pursuits is provided within the major.
The College of Arts and Sciences, the Davis College of Business, the Brooks Rehabilitation College of Healthcare Sciences, and the College of Fine Arts conduct JU’s traditional undergraduate and graduate academic programs. Offering more than 70 majors, the University confers the Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Bachelor of Music and Bachelor of Music Education. Pre-professional studies are available for students interested in dentistry, law, medicine, pharmacy and veterinary medicine. The Aviation Program is offered in cooperation with Aerosim Flight Academy.
This undergraduate program was designed for full-time working adults. Previous college credits are not required for admission consideration. Learn more about the Accelerated Degree Program from the website.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with majors in:
- Bachelor of Science in the Social Sciences (BS)
Jacksonville University is the dedicated, committed learner’s choice for graduate study. Our full-time faculty are scholars and practitioners in their fields. Their dedication to teaching and student success provides an environment where students gain the critical thinking skills necessary to advance in their chosen careers.
All of our graduate programs are of a comfortable size that encourage and foster the development of strong communication skills and thoughtful risk taking, which is essential in all organizations in today’s changing world.
Our graduate programs are specifically designed for the full-time working professionals in both context and convenience. Earning a Master’s Degree is an attainable goal and most importantly – it will be a Master’s Degree that is respected both in the community and nationwide.
College of Arts & Sciences
- Master of Science in Leadership & Learning
- Master of Education in Reading Education
- Master in Marine Science
- Master of Arts in Mathematics
- Teacher Certification Preparation (TCP) Non-Degree
Davis College of Business
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Executive Master of Business Administration in:
- Flexible Master of Business Administration
- Accelerated (12 Month) Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
College of Fine Arts
Brooks Rehabilitation College of Healthcare Sciences
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
- Master of Science in Kinesiological Sciences
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Science in Sport Management, Online
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
Public Policy Institute
Joint Degree Programs
- Joint MBA and Juris Doctor (JD)
- Joint MBA and Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Joint MBA and Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Joint Master of Public Policy and Master of Marine Science
- Joint Master of Public Policy and Juris Doctor (JD)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online RN to Master of Science in Nursing (RN-MSN)
- Online Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Online Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Online Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Online Master of Science in Sport Management