Selection is competitive and requires a separate application. You may be eligible and we encourage you to take the next step. If you are selected, your honors scholarship will supersede your merit scholarship. If you do not qualify for the Honors Program and Scholarship, any your merit scholarship will remain in effect.
Be sure to submit the following criteria to email@example.com by the priority deadline, December 1, 2017.
- 3.5 (Recalculated Core) High School GPA
- Combined SAT Score of 1290 (Evidence Based Reading and Math) and/or ACT Composite Score of 27
- 1500+ Word Essay, Preferably Graded, from Junior or Senior Year
- At Least One Recommendation Letter
- Completed Honors Questionnaire
- In-coming Undergraduate Freshman
- Priority Deadline to Apply for Honors: December 1, 2017
- 2nd Priority Deadline to Apply for Honors: February 15, 2018
- Honors Competition Days: January 19, 2018; March 24, 2018