Faculty & Staff Directory
Keigwin School of Nursing
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If there is a problem with your profile or information, or if you want to opt out of inclusion in the directory, please let us know.
Dr. Teresa MacGregor
Executive Director of Graduate and Professional Studies
- Graduate Director Nathan M. Bisk Center for Online Learning
- Master of Science in Nursing Program Director
- Assistant Professor Keigwin School of Nursing
Areas Of Specialization
Rehabilitation and outcomes of neonates following intraventricular hemorrhage, maternal caregiving, and pediatric refugee health.
- PhD, Nursing Science, University of Florida
- MSN (Pediatric Nurse Practitioner), University of Florida
- BSN, Jacksonville University
Dr. Teresa MacGregor is the Director of Graduate Nursing Programs and an Assistant Professor of Nursing at the Jacksonville University Keigwin School of Nursing. She obtained a BSN from Jacksonville University, an MSN (Pediatric Nurse Practitioner) and a PhD in Nursing Sciences from the University of Florida. Her research interests include rehabilitation and outcomes of neonates following intraventricular hemorrhage, maternal caregiving, and pediatric refugee health.