Faculty & Staff Directory
Keigwin School of Nursing
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If there is a problem with your profile or information, or if you want to opt out of inclusion in the directory, please let us know.
Dr. Teresa MacGregor
Vice President, Enrollment Management
- Executive Director of Graduate and Professional Studies
- Graduate Director Nathan M. Bisk Center for Online Learning
- Master of Science in Nursing Program Director
- Assistant Professor Keigwin School of Nursing
Areas Of Specialization
Rehabilitation and outcomes of neonates following intraventricular hemorrhage, maternal caregiving, and pediatric refugee health.
- PhD, Nursing Science, University of Florida
- MSN (Pediatric Nurse Practitioner), University of Florida
- BSN, Jacksonville University
Dr. Teresa MacGregor is the Executive Director of Graduate and Professional Studies and an Assistant Professor of Nursing at the Jacksonville University Keigwin School of Nursing. She obtained a BSN from Jacksonville University, an MSN (Pediatric Nurse Practitioner) and a PhD in Nursing Sciences from the University of Florida. Her research interests include rehabilitation and outcomes of neonates following intraventricular hemorrhage, maternal caregiving, and pediatric refugee health.