Faculty & Staff Directory
Keigwin School of Nursing
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If there is a problem with your profile or information, or if you want to opt out of inclusion in the directory, please let us know.
Jennifer Willison, DNP, APRN, AGACNP-BC, CNE
Clinical Assistant Professor of Nursing; Lead AGACNP Faculty
Areas of Specialization
NP subspecialty practice areas: Neurosurgery, Neurology, Surgery
- DNP, Jacksonville University
- Certification in Neuroscience Nursing, American Association of Neuroscience Nursing
- Post Master’s Certification, Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program, University Of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Master of Science, Medical-Surgical Nursing with a specialization in Neuro-muscular-skeletal disease, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
Jennifer Willison is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Nursing and has over 25 years of experience as a nurse practitioner in acute care neurosurgery where she managed a hospital based private practice, inpatient and outpatient care of acute neurosurgical patients in all sub specialty areas including brain and spine trauma, stroke, aneurysm, brain/spine tumors and open/minimally invasive spine surgery. She also taught at Monroe Community College's AD Nursing Program for 10 years and was clinical faculty at the University of Rochester School Of Nursing. She obtained her BSN and MSN from the University of Rochester in Rochester NY and then her post master's Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certification. She is interested in promoting patient recovery after traumatic brain injury, determining the impact of protocol driven care for stroke patients and optimizing student interest and success in "Neuro Nursing."