Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis.
The admissions process is highly selective. For low-residency acceptance, applicants should be mature, working artists with a bachelor of fine art’s degree or equivalent professional experience is required.
Applicants are asked to submit:
- Complete the online application form, including:
- name and contact info for three current references
- $50.00 Processing Fee
- Official transcripts of academic work
- CD of selected work (20 works max) or DVD of selected works (12 minutes max)
- Curriculum vitae of experience
- Artist’s statement (this should include artistic goals for the period of study)