Prevention & Awareness Program Title IX Policy
The University offers on-going prevention and awareness programs to all incoming students, returning students, and faculty and staff.
The ongoing program of choice offered by Jacksonville University is the Green Dot College Strategy. Green Dot JU is a comprehensive violence prevention program. It’s objectives are to decrease the likelihood of dating and domestic violence, stalking, and sexual assault. Green Dot JU seeks to change the campus culture by empowering bystanders with practical tools to intervene, promote safety, and play an active role in reducing power-based personal violence.
Additional educational programming includes:
- EduRisk “Workplace Harassment Prevention 110” and “Protecting our Campus from Sexual Assault”
- Online courses through United Educators including the following:
- Healthy Relationships and Dating Violence
- Commiting to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Impressions educational course on sexual assault, what it is, how to report it, what the support resources are on campus and way to prevent it
- Know Your Limit alcohol course
- One Love Education program, designed to educate about healthy relationships and signs of relationship violence