KEIGWIN SCHOOL OF NURSINGDoctor of Nursing Practice
If you have a Master of Science in Nursing…
The post-MSN DNP program is designed to accommodate the schedules and individual interests of practicing RNs, advanced practice nurses, nurse administrators, and educators. It offers two cognates:
- The Advanced Practice track is designed for Advanced Practice Registered Nurses such as nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, certified registered nurse anesthetists, and clinical nurse specialists. In this track, students will enhance their advanced practice specialties with a clinical focus on individuals and populations.
- The Leadership track focuses on executive-level skills and is suited for RNs and APRNs working within health care systems in areas such as education and administration.
If you don't have a Master of Science in Nursing…
The BSN to DNP Family Nurse Practitioner program follows the APRN admissions schedule and only admits once a year for the Fall semester. This program is designed for RNs who wish to obtain FNP certification and complete DNP coursework concurrently.
The BSN to DNP Leadership program follows the APRN admissions schedule and only admits once a year for the Fall semester. This program is designed for RNs who wish to pursue Leadership roles within nursing systems and organizations while completing DNP coursework.
AdmissionsHow to Apply
- Completed JU Application
- Unofficial Transcripts from Colleges and Universities with All Nursing Coursework and Nursing Degrees
- Active Nursing License
- Statement of Intent
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- The following may be requested of students with a 3.3 GPA or below
- Letters of Recommendation
- GRE / GMAT Scores
Request For Information
Contact Information Keigwin School of Nursing
Phone: (904) 256-7000