Office of Marketing & Communications
Jacksonville University’s Office of Marketing and Communications is the clearinghouse for school media relations activities, as well as the hub for its many strategic marketing channels. Through our wide range of services, MarCom is responsible for communicating the school’s message to all external constituents, including prospective and current students, employers, and the general public. We also work with the school’s departments and administrative offices to prepare and approve special projects and advertising.
With expertise in print publication design, web design, various forms of electronic communication, media and public relations, market research, and video production, University Marketing and Communication produces and deploys a full range of strategic communications. While we focus on projects that require a combination of original design, writing, and photography, we also handle projects that may require only one of these services. Many projects can and do include print and online communications as well as signage, banners, and other types of promotional vehicles.
We also work with a number of outside marketing firms and vendors who may be involved in the development and production of your project. The process of acquiring quotes and awarding bids for printing and outside consulting will be conducted by MarCom. MarCom is also the primary liaison between Jacksonville University and all creative consultants and production companies.
Services and Resources
- The Wave – A magazine for alumni and friends of Jacksonville University. Published twice a year.
- JU News/Notifications – Internal means of online communication to keep the University community up-to-date with latest news.
- Press Releases – Primary means of communication between the University and the media. Available online and in Press Release archives.
- Press Conference and Commentary – Scheduled as needed throughout the year.
- Experts List – JU’s online Media Guide provides organizations and the community with a selection of expert speakers.
- Publication Production – For a sample of publications, stop by our office.
- Photography – The department solicits photography and maintains a library of professional images for publication and media use.
University Marketing and Communications
- Office location 2800 University Blvd. N., Jacksonville, FL 32211
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number (904) 256-7020
- Fax number (904) 256-7076