Graduate AdmissionsPursue Your Passions
Why Choose Us?
Jacksonville University’s 50+ graduate programs and professional studies are intentionally designed with the student in mind. Spanning five colleges, two schools, and two institutes, our programs incorporate flexibility, creativity, and interactive learning experiences. At Jacksonville University, you will find the opportunity of a lifetime — including real-world learning experiences that will set you apart from other graduate students across the nation.
We believe in:
- Programs conveniently designed for working professionals to make earning a graduate degree or certificate attainable
- Expert faculty dedicated to helping students develop the critical thinking skills they need to advance in their careers
- Small class sizes to cultivate a thoughtful, risk-taking attitude and strong communication skills essential in career advancement
- A commitment to providing degrees that are valuable to our students and recognized locally, nationally, and internationally
Get to know usUpcoming Virtual Information Sessions
Explore our upcoming virtual information sessions! You have the opportunity to take a deeper dive into the curriculum and admissions process for each program and decide if JU's graduate programs are right for you. Hear from program directors and admissions counselors personally. Or, if you're more comfortable speaking one-on-0ne, schedule an admissions appointment instead!
Dive InHow to Apply
The application requirements and deadlines vary by college and program. Some quick information about most of our applications:
- There is no application fee! Start your application for free.
- We review applications with unofficial transcripts — official transcripts will be needed to register for classes.
- Test scores (GRE/GMAT/LSAT) are only required if you have below a 3.0 GPA for most programs.
- Follow the status of your application in our online portal.