Faculty & Staff Directory
Davis College of Business & Technology
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If there is a problem with your profile or information, or if you want to opt out of inclusion in the directory, please let us know.
Dr. Zonghui (Zoey) Li is an Assistant Professor of Management and Culverhouse Endowed Chair of Leadership at Jacksonville University’s Davis College of Business & Technology. She received her second Ph.D. at Mississippi State University with the concentration on Strategic Management and earned her first Ph.D. from Nanjing University with the concentration on International Business. Her research interests include top management team, corporate turnaround, family business, and entrepreneurship. Dr. Li has published on these topics in Journal of Management Studies, Journal of Small Business Management, Long Range Planning, International Journal of Human Resource Management, and other journals.
- Ph.D., Strategic Management, Mississippi State University
- Ph.D., Management with International Business concentration, Nanjing University
- M.S., Management, Nanjing University
- B.S., Management, Wuhan University
- Assistant Professor (2017 to Present) - Jacksonville University, Davis College of Business & Technology, Department of Management
Business Strategy & Venture Development, Leading People & Organization, Entrepreneurial Behavior in Organization
Recent Scholarship & Research
- Li, Z., Daspit, J. J., & Marler, L. E. In press. Executive Pay Dispersion: Reconciling the Differing Effects of Pay Inequality and Pay Inequity on Firm Performance. International Journal of Human Resource Management. https://doi.org/10.1080/09585192.2021.1925324.
- Lehmberg, D., Tangpong, C. & Li, Z. In press. CEO replacement, top management vacancy, and the sequence of top management team changes in high technology turnaround companies. Long Range Planning. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.lrp.2021.102103.
- Li, Z., & Johansen, D. In press. Does Family Involvement Help Small Migrant Business Survive? A Closer Examination of Family in Migrant Entrepreneurship. Journal of Enterprising Community: People and Places in the Global Economy. http://doi.org/10.1108/JEC-03-2020-0031.
- Li, Z. 2021. Exploring the Role of Organizational Slack in the COVID-19 Pandemic: An Empirical Study of the Manufacturing Industry. Corporate Governance: The International Journal of Business in Society. 21(6): 996-1010. http://doi.org/10.1108/CG-09-2020-0401.