Faculty & Staff Directory
Davis College of Business & Technology
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If there is a problem with your profile or information, or if you want to opt out of inclusion in the directory, please let us know.
Dr. Maggie Foley
Asc Prof Finance
Davis College of Business
- PhD Texas Tech University, Finance
- MBA Cameron University
- BS Beijing University of Technology, Civil Engineering
- Assistant Professor of Finance, Jacksonville University, 2009-present
- Research/Teaching Assistant, Texas Tech University, 2004-2009
- Bechtel Corporation Motorola MOS-17 Project. Civil Engineer and project coordinator for government related issues.
- Motorola China Inc. Civil Engineer.
- Using nested logit model in the study of proxy contest, Journal of Mathematical Finance, 2018, forthcoming, with Hu, Rossi, Cebula
- Debt and investment: a firm level evidence, Journal of Mathematical Finance, 2018, Vol. 8, No. 1, with Peng, Cebula, Hu, DOI: 10.4236/jmf.2018.81010
- DOES WEAK MACROECONOMIC PERFORMANCE AFFECT VOTER TURNOUT? AN ANALYSIS ACCOUNTING FOR “THE JOSHUA GENERATION EFFECT”, with cebula and Ghose, no. 1, February 2018, International Economics / Economia Internazionale
- Women in the Boardroom and Corporate Decisions of Italian listed companies: Does the “critical mass” matter?", Management Decision, 2017, forthcoming, with Fabrizzio Rossi, and Chengru Hu.
Painting, arts, and antiques.