Faculty & Staff Directory
Davis College of Business & Technology
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If there is a problem with your profile or information, or if you want to opt out of inclusion in the directory, please let us know.
Assistant Professor of Marketing
Davis College of Business
- Ph.D., Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida 33431
Major: Marketing, 2017
- MBA, Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana 47306
Major: Entrepreneurship, 2010
- BBA, Howard University, Washington DC 20059 Major: Marketing, 2006
- Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, Florida, Assistant Professor of International Business and Marketing, 2017 – present
- Savas-Hall, S and Hall, J (2018), “The Role of Social Influence on Donations in Retail Stores”, 2018 AMA/ACRA 3 rd Triennial Conference, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, June.
- Hall, J and Shaw, E. H. (2017), “An Empirical Test of a Theoretical Model of Problem-Solving”, Journal of Customer Behavior, 16 (4), pp. 371-393.
- Hall, J. (2015), “An Historically-Based Definition of Marketing”, Conference on Historical Analysis & Research in Marketing (CHARM), Long Beach, CA., May.