Faculty & Staff Directory
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
If there is a problem with your profile or information, or if you want to opt out of inclusion in the directory, please let us know.
Department of Chemistry and Physics
- Ph.D., Texas A&M University
- M.S., Wuhan University
- B.S., Wuhan University
Dr. Chen is a theoretical nuclear physicist who is working on understanding the fundamental interactions and structure of matters through both analytical calculation and computation methods, including classical and quantum computing methods. His complete publication list can be found on InSpire: https://inspirehep.net/authors/1395178
- Light-front wavefunctions of mesons by design, M. Li, Y. Li, G. Chen, T. Lappi, J. P. Vary, Eur.Phys.J.C 82 (2022) 11, 1045.
- Ultrarelativistic quark-nucleus scattering in a light-front Hamiltonian approach, M. Li, X. Zhao, P. Maris, G. Chen, Y. Li, J. P. Vary, Phys.Rev. D101, 076016 (2020).
- Heavy quarkonia production at LHC and EIC using Basis Light-Front Quantization wavefunctions, G. Chen, Y. Li, K. Tuchin, J. P. Vary, Phys.Rev. C100, 025208 (2019).
Recent conferences presentations
- The 6th conference of Nuclear Theory in Supercomputing Era, Lanzhou, China, June 4-6, 2023.
- The 9th International Conference on Quarks and Nuclear Physics, Florida State University, September 5-9, 2022.
- The 14th Conference on the Intersections of Particle and Nuclear Physics, Lake Buena Vista, FL, August 29-September 4, 2022.
- Light Cone 2021: Physics of Hadrons on the Light Front, Jeju Island, Korea, November 28-December 4, 2021.