Faculty & Staff Directory
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
If there is a problem with your profile or information, or if you want to opt out of inclusion in the directory, please let us know.
Gabrielle Williams, M.Ed.
Director of Student Inclusion
M.Ed., Master’s of Higher Education Administration, Southern Illinois University Carbondale
B.A., Business Administration, Lincoln University of Missouri
Academic Coach — Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE) (in progress)
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Certificate — University of South Florida
Title IX Investigator Training Certification — TIX Education Specialists
- Williams, G. (2022).Equity and Inclusion from the Lens of Emotional Intelligence – National Associaiton of Student Affairs Professionals (NASAP), Savannah, Georgia.
- Williams, G. (2021). Black Feminists in Higher Education Panel Part I and Part II – Ethnic Studies Department at Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Course Instruction: Diversity from the Lens of Emotional Intelligence, 2019 First Year Experience, McPherson College, McPherson, KS.
- Williams, G. (2019). Generation Z for Equity and Diversity: Diversity Exhibition Week at McPherson College, McPherson, KS.
- Dennie,T., Doss, Dr. K., Freeman,P., Williams, G. (2019). The Future is Female at the National Student Affairs Professionals in Higher Education Conference, Los Angeles, CA.
- Dennie,T., Doss, Dr. K., Freeman,P., Sheppard, P. Williams, G., (2019). Mask Off: Demystifying the Strong Black Woman Narrative at the National Student Affairs Professionals in Higher Education Conference, Los Angeles, CA.
- Dennie,T., Doss, Dr. K., Freeman,P., Williams, G. (2018). The Miseducation of Us: Unstacking How Assimilation and Code Switching Impacts the Experiences of Womxn of Color in Higher Education at the National Student Affairs Professionals in Higher Education Conference - Region IV, Kansas City, KS.
- Williams, G. (2017). They’re Not Disabled, They’re Gifted: Diversity Conference at SIU, Carbondale, IL. (Presentation Winner).
- Adverse Childhood Experiences in College Students
- Retention and Persistence of Multicultural Students in Higher Education
- Holistic Development of First Generation Students in Higher Education
- Trauma Informed Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Academic and Life Cocaching Practices for College Student Enrichment
- Measures of cognitive Development Using Digital Learning Methods
- Formative Assessment v.s. Standardized Tests: The Evolution of Measuring Student Learning and Development