Full-Time MBA Master in Business Administration
The accelerated MBA program builds a foundation of core business knowledge while making development of leadership skills a priority.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International accredited
Can be completed in 12 months of continuous day-time study
36 credit hours required with the option to add on a concentration
Intern with some of Jacksonville's leading businesses
Virtual Information Session
Date coming soon.
Join us to meet with an admissions counselor and a JU Davis College of Business advisor.
- Accounting & Finance
- General MBA
- Management Accounting
- Portfolio Management
- Consumer Goods and Services Marketing
Application Process & Checklist
1. Apply online Apply Here!
2. Application Fee $50
3. Submit Required Checklist Items:
- Statement of Intent - Essay summarizing your background, goals, and interests in attending JU.
- GRE or GMAT score
- Students graduating with a degree in business from an AACSB accredited business school who hold a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher are exempt from this requirement.
- Student's holding a master's or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited institution are exempt from this requirement.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. We will need a transcript
for all courses that your degree institution accepted to confer your degree.
- * All education obtained outside of the U.S. will require a course by course evaluation with grade point average calculation from a NACES member www.naces.org
International Student Application Requirements
In addition to the above list, International students are required to submit additional documents:
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE English Proficiency score
In our efforts to enhance your educational experience, we have created a Student Handbook to address common questions or concerns that may arise during your time as graduate students in the Davis College of Business. The Handbook covers a variety of subjects, policies and procedures.