Earn your Master of Business Administration (MBA) in just 1 year of continuous study in a full-time, day-time MBA program.
The accelerated MBA program builds a foundation of core business knowledge, while making development of leadership skills a priority. Be mentored by some of Jacksonville's leading business professionals and gain additional hands-on work experience with internships. Leave the program with solid business prowess and portfolio of demonstrated leadership knowledge and skills.
In a cohort-based program of colleagues from around the region and world, teamwork is a way of life in getting things done. You'll be developing your problem solving, decision making, and communications skills along the way. With just 12 months of continuous study, you'll get your career started in a high-quality fashion with the expertise and valued credentials you need to propel your career forward.
Students gain profound and immeasurable knowledge in topics which will be imperative in furthering your career. Faculty members are highly skilled teachers/scholars who make students their highest priority by bringing their expertise into the classroom in practical, hands-on ways. They have created and founded companies, traveled extensively and trained at some of the world's best schools.
Whether students are fresh graduates or career changers, this program provides its students with a unique opportunity to complete their degree in an accelerated time frame. This, all while having the ability to complete an internship or part-time work while enrolled in courses.
- Accounting & Finance
- General MBA
- Management Accounting
- Portfolio Management
- Consumer Goods and Services Marketing
Application Process & Checklist
1. Apply online Apply Here!
2. Application Fee $50
3. Submit Required Checklist Items:
- Statement of Intent - Essay summarizing your background, goals, and interests in attending JU.
- GRE or GMAT score
- Students graduating with a degree in business from an AACSB accredited business school who hold a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher are exempt from this requirement.
- Student's holding a master's or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited institution are exempt from this requirement.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. We will need a transcript
for all courses that your degree institution accepted to confer your degree.
- * All education obtained outside of the U.S. will require a course by course evaluation with grade point average calculation from a NACES member www.naces.org
International Student Application Requirements
In addition to the above list, International students are required to submit additional documents:
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE English Proficiency score
In our efforts to enhance your educational experience, we have created a Student Handbook to address common questions or concerns that may arise during your time as graduate students in the Davis College of Business. The Handbook covers a variety of subjects, policies and procedures.