How do I put money on my Dolphin Card?
You can call, go online, or come by the Controller's Office to put money on your card. You may use cash, check, or credit card at the Cashier’s window. You may also put money on your Dolphin card by making a credit card or e-check payment online, select Deposit Payments from the dropdown, then select Dolphin Card from the Deposit Type dropdown. You also have the option of moving any anticipated credit balance from your financial aid to your Dolphin Card by completing a Dolphin Card Deposit Request Form. Transfers are subject to the pending financial aid being confirmed and will be processed within 1 to 2 business days.
Where can I use my Dolphin Card?
- Vending machines
- Washers and dryers
- Food Venues
- Pilot Shop
Who do I contact in the Controller’s Office when I have a question about Grants, Fixed Assets, Facilities Setup or Projects?
- Contact person Lori Confroy
- Telephone number (904) 256-7183
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Who do I contact if I have an accounting question about my department?
- Contact person Chip Morris
- Telephone number (904) 256-7122
- Email address email@example.com
Who do I contact if I have a Payroll question?
- Contact person Cyndi Brian
- Telephone number (904) 256-7705
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Who do I contact if I have an Accounts Payable question?
- Contact person Carol Fountain
- Telephone number (904) 256-7706
- Email address email@example.com