Related Links



Office location

Howard Administration Building
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211

Office hours

Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Telephone number

(904) 256-7080

Email address


About These Forms

​​Each of the forms below requires Adobe Acrobat be installed on your computer. Acrobat is available as a free download from Adobe's Web site.

Looking for Enrollment Forms? They're available on the Admissions site.

Looking for Financial Aid Forms? They're available on the Financial Services site.

Student Health Insurance

Student Account Forms

Tax Information


What is a 1098-T Form?

Form 1098-T, Tuition Payment Statement, is the information return that colleges and universities are required to issue for the purpose of determining a student’s eligibility for the Hope educational tax credit and Lifetime learning education tax credit.

How can I get a copy of my 1098-T?

JU will provide 1098-T through Self Service. An email will be sent to the students once the 1098-T are available.

1098-T FAQs

1042-S Tax Information

What is a 1042-S form?

Form 1042-S is a year-end federal tax document issued to foreign students who have received scholarships that exceed tuition and mandatory fees.

How do I receive the 1042-S?

The form 1042-S is available to you by the Bursar Office.

1042-S FAQs