Accounting and Financial Services
The Controller's Office provides oversight of various University accounting and financial services including financial accounting and controls, accounts payable, contracts and grant accounting, receivables, payroll, endowment and investment, capital projects and fixed asset accounting, auditing, and taxation.
Our mission is to:
- Deliver efficient and effective financial services
- Support decision-making based on timely and accurate financial information
- Provide best practices financial guidance and consultation
- Promote accountability and good stewardship of University resources
The Controller's Office is located in the Howard Administration building on the second floor. The cashier's office and Student Accounts offices are located on the first floor in the Financial Services area.
Key Offices and Contacts
- Website location Learn more about Accounts Payable.
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact person Diane Leake
- Website location Learn more about Purchase Cards.
- Contact person Roger Palmer and Gladys Gabriel and Maggie Boylan
- Website location Learn more about Payroll Schedule.
- Email address email@example.com
- Contact person Roger Palmer
Treasury and Banking Services
- Contact person Chip Morris and Gladys Gabriel
Endowment and Gift Reporting
- Contact person Bill Mazer
Financial Reporting and Systems Maintenance
- Contact person Carol Nettles
EPIC Funding, Capital Projects, Sales Tax
- Contact person Brian Rosen