The Controller's Office provides oversight of various University accounting and financial services including financial accounting and controls, accounts payable, contracts and grant accounting, receivables, payroll, endowment and investment, capital projects and fixed asset accounting, auditing, and taxation.
Our mission is to:
- Deliver efficient and effective financial services
- Support decision-making based on timely and accurate financial information
- Provide best practices financial guidance and consultation
- Promote accountability and good stewardship of University resources
The Controller's Office is located in the Howard Administration building on the second floor. The cashier's, bursar's, and student accountant offices are located on the first floor in the Financial Services area.
Key Offices and Contacts
- Website location Learn more about Accounts Payable.
- Email address email@example.com
- Contact person Carol Fountain and Diane Leake
- Website location Learn more about Purchase Cards.
- Contact person Carol Fountain
- Website location Learn more about Payroll Schedule.
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact person Cyndi Bryan
Treasury and Banking Services
- Contact person Chip Morris and Gladys Gabriel
Endowment and Gift Reporting
- Contact person Tolu Adewale
Financial Reporting and Systems Maintenance
- Contact person Lori Confroy, Carol Nettles, Roger Palmer, and Rebecca Knowles
EPIC Funding, Capital Projects, Sales Tax
- Contact person Ryan Ertel