- Apply for graduation now if you have not already done so.
- You can apply online through WebAdvisor, or you can complete this Application for Graduation.
- Not sure if you've applied yet? Check WebAdvisor or the graduation list in the glass case outside the Registrar's office in the Howard Administration Building (first floor). This list is updated on the 8th of each month. Being on the list indicates only that you have applied to graduate, not that you have met your degree requirements. To determine whether or not you have met the requirements for your degree, check your degree audit and make an appointment with your Academic Advisor.
- Order your cap and gown online by March 15.
- Keep your GPA up.
- Undergraduate students only: To receive Latin Honors recognition, the cumulative GPA must be at or above the standards by April 5.
- Pick up cap and gown April 15 – 27 at the JU Bookstore.
- Complete your student loan exit interview by April 15.
- Pay your JU student account in full by April 15.
Diplomas will be mailed to all graduated students 4-6 weeks after graduation.