Dual Enrollment

Transient Student Policy


Students who are enrolled at a local college or university (UNF, FSCJ, SJRSC) can participate with the Jacksonville University Marching Band. This course is offered free of charge and can be taken as a 1 hour fine arts credit, or for zero credit. 


What you need to do.


1. Enroll online at ju.edu/apply and first register for a free account then click on Transient Student Applications located about halfway down the page. You may also call the admissions office at 904-256-7000. The earlier this process is done the better!


2. You will need to submit transcripts (HS / College) and a transient form from the primary institution you will be attending. Transient forms can typically be received from your institution’s registrars’ office.


3. Once accepted to JU register online or in person for MUS-223 


4. Students not fully registered by the end of drop/add will not be able to participate.


Time will be allotted during band camp for students to visit the admissions office and register. You will need to have your transcripts and transient forms with you or previously submitted. Please understand that it is ultimately the students’ responsibility to make sure they are registered for MUS-223 by the end of the drop add period.  


​​​​ ​​​​​