The Center for Teaching and Learning and Academic Technology are pleased to announce a new faculty development online resource: MAGNA COMMONS. This resource is designed to both individualize professional development and make it more efficient. With MAGNA COMMONS faculty will enjoy:
- On-demand access to hundreds of online seminars
- Flexible viewing options
- Transcripts and supplemental materials custom designed for each seminar
- Efficient solutions for professional development needs
- Lively discussions that give practical and actionable results
- Certificates of completion
Training Requirements: Human Subject Research
Effective as of January 1, 2019, Jacksonville University will implement a new Research Ethics and Compliance training program for faculty, students, and staff who are involved in human subjects research.
The Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI), a web-based program hosted by the University of Miami, will replace the current National Institutes of Health (NIH) certificate program. For more information, click here: Citi Research Compliance Training
The new faculty orientation is a full-day of orientation to JU and teaching in higher education.