Sport Management About the Master of Science Degree in Sport Management
The Master of Science in Sport Management is an interdisciplinary degree designed to equip students with the quantitative and analytical skills needed to succeed in today’s sport environment.
Upcoming Virtual Information Session
Want to learn more about the Sport Managment graduate programs Join us for an online information session to meet with an admission's counselor and the Program Director, Dr. Carol Dole.
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
6:00 PM until 7:00 PM (ET)
Registrants will receieve a link to the sesion via email. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder for this link. Should you have any questions or concerns beforehand, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Sport Management?
- You can anticipate a career with sports teams or supporting industries in public relations, journalism, event development, economics, finance, and professional program sports.
- Sport Management is multidisciplinary, integrating business and health management curricula.
Offered completely online, the 12-course, 36-credit MSSM degree program is designed to be completed over a 12-month period.
- This division is part of the School of Applied Health Sciences in the Brooks Rehabilitation College of Healthcare Sciences.
- Accreditation Information
- About Jacksonville University