- Office location Kinne University Center, lower level
- Telephone number (904) 256-7505
Window: Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Student package pick-up is available Monday through Friday until 4:00 p.m. (Ring the doorbell.)
On national holidays, when USPS mail is not delivered, the University Post Office is open for campus business.
- Money Orders
- Express Mail, Priority, 1st Class
- Accept mail deliveries from US Post Office, Fed Ex, UPS, DHL, and all other package delivery services
- Sort and deliver mail to student mailboxes and all University offices
- Maintain mailboxes for all student residents and various student organizations
- Meter and sort mail for daily pick up by USPS
- Can handle bulk mail up to 1000 pieces
- Accept and inspect contents of packages and match to packing slip and Purchase Order
- Delivers packages to campus offices