Faculty & Staff Procedures
If you feel sick:
- Follow your department's "sick day" protocols.
- You can return to work when your symptoms meet the following criteria:
- You haven't had a temperature of 100.4 or higher for at least 24 hours since taking a fever-reducing agent.
- Your body aches have resolved.
- Your nasal congestion, cough, and sneezing have improved,
- Your initial headache has resolved.
- Wear a facemask until your upper respiratory symptoms are no longer present.
- The University will not conduct contact tracing. Please inform anyone you've associated with that you have recently tested positive for COVID.