The Nathan M Bisk Center for Professional Studies (NMBCPS) is proud to announce a partnership with the Davis College of Business (DCOB) to offer a 100% online Master of Science in Organizational Leadership.
This master’s degree is taught by the same instructors responsible for the on-campus DCOB programs, providing you with the same quality and insightful leadership but with the additional flexibility of an online course schedule.
Organizational Leadership is a common alternative to a Master of Business Administration (MBA) for people interested in a curriculum that is less quantitative than an MBA.
Master the skills to lead and manage an organization’s financial efficiency, human resource potential, and corporate innovation while setting global policy to carve out a competitive advantage.
In Jacksonville University’s online MS in Organizational Leadership program you will learn and develop:
- Financial management and analysis skills
- Preparing and understanding an organizations financial statements
- Building skill sets to shape and convey the organizations mission
- Leading, managing and inspiring the most important asset, people
- Evaluation skills of operations management practices
- Organizational structure and how to maximize it
- Communication style and strategies for presence and power
Online education provides flexibility to help you fit a quality education into your busy schedule.Visit the Program page and program guide for a program overview, curriculum and admission requirements.