MS Organizational Leadership
A healthy alternative to the traditional Master of Business Administration (MBA), the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) is designed for individuals who desire the practical knowledge and skills for leading people engaged in large scale innovation, change and transformation initiatives within organizations.
Quantitatively less intense than traditional MBA tracks, the MSOL prepares non-business undergraduate majors for successful careers in management, human resources, and sales. The 30 credit curriculum can provide many advantages such as:
- Earning your graduate degree gives you a competitive edge over the next 40 years of your career
- Cutting-edge courses delivered in intensive 8-week long modules, with flexible scheduling to complete coursework within a five year timeframe.
- A strong commitment to developing leadership knowledge and skills
- Dedicated faculty with the highest academic qualifications
- Modern classrooms and technologies located in an inspiring facility on the JU campus
- A clear focus on practical and engaging business concepts which put students to work