Any student seeking health-related accommodations should contact the Office of Disability Support Services at email@example.com.
- Courses that are traditionally delivered face-to-face will resume face-to-face instruction
at standard pre-COVID capacity.
- Enrollment caps that were reduced to accommodate social distancing have been lifted.
- Students who are symptomatic, who are in quarantine due to exposure, or who are in
isolation due to a positive COVID test may not attend class. These students should
work directly with faculty to arrange remote engagement or make-up sessions. The method
for delivering make-up content is up to the faculty member.
- The academic calendar will follow the same model it did last year, with the fall semester ending before
Thanksgiving, a winter term, and the spring semester beginning in January.
- The fall semester will start on August 16, 2021, and end on November 18, 2021, with
finals to be held November 19-23.
- In the event of a significant disruption of coursework for the student body, the fall
semester could be extended, or Saturday classes could be held.
- Winter term will start November 29, 2021, and end on January 9, 2022.
- The spring semester will begin January 10, 2022, and end April 22, 2022, with finals
to be held April 25-29.