Graduate AdmissionsPursue Your Passions
Why Choose Us?
Jacksonville University’s 35+ graduate programs and professional studies are intentionally designed with the student in mind. Spanning four colleges, two schools, and two institutes, our programs incorporate flexibility, creativity, and interactive learning experiences. At Jacksonville University, you will find the opportunity of a lifetime — including real-world learning experiences that will set you apart from other graduate students across the nation.
We believe in:
- Programs conveniently designed for full-time working professionals to make earning a graduate degree or certificate attainable
- Full-time faculty, who are both scholars and practitioners in their fields, dedicated to helping students develop the critical thinking skills they need to advance in their careers
- Small class sizes to develop a thoughtful, risk-taking attitude and strong communication skills essential to succeed in organizations in today’s changing world.
- A commitment to providing degrees that are valuable to our students and recognized locally, nationally, and internationally
Java with JU
During Java With JU, we come to you! Join us during our next session for the opportunity to meet with an admissions counselor to learn more about your program of interest and its admissions process.
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Get to know usUpcoming Virtual Information Sessions
In our upcoming virtual information sessions, you will have the opportunity to dive deep into the curriculum and admissions process for each program. You will be able to decide if JU's graduate program is right for you by hearing from the program directors personally. Or if you're more comfortable speaking one-on-one, schedule an admissions appointment instead!
Dive InHow to Apply
The application requirements and deadlines vary by college and program. Some quick information about most of our applications:
- There is no application fee! Start your application for free
- We review applications with unofficial transcripts — official transcripts will be needed to register for classes, but we can make an admissions decision using an unofficial pdf of your transcripts
- Test scores (GRE/GMAT/LSAT) are only required if you have below a 3.0 GPA for most programs
- Follow the status of your application in our online portal
Request informationLearn more.
Contact Information Office of Graduate Admissions
Phone: (904) 256-7000