Employee Advisory Council
Your Staff Leadership
The Employee Advisory Council (EAC) represents the employees of Jacksonville University. Through monthly meetings and special events, we promote and advocate for our colleagues and stay connected with senior leadership and the state of the campus.
Employees who have reached one year of service at JU can be a voting member of this important council. However, all staff members are invited to all meetings. The council strives to have representation from all departments on campus, for more information please refer to the by-laws.
The EAC meets monthly to bring important information regarding the campus to the members of the council. We ask that members act as a liaison for their department. We also will receive information on anything that affects the employees and advocate for the employees with the University administration. The EAC believes we are family here at Jacksonville University and we are striving to improve communication between all aspects of the campus to make Jacksonville University a better place to work, study and enjoy life.
All members of the EAC are invited to attend. To be added to the agenda, please email email@example.com in advance of the meeting.
- September 7, 2022, at 12:00 PM
- October 5, 2022, at 12:00 PM
- November 2, 2022, at 12:00 PM
- December 7, 2022, at 12:00 PM
- January 4, 2023, at 12:00 PM
- February 1, 2023, at 12:00 PM
- March 1, 2023, at 12:00 PM
- April 5, 2023, at 12:00 PM
- May 3, 2023, at 12:00 PM
- June 7, 2023, at 12:00 PM
Tuesday, September 13, at 11:30 AM
- Dive In: Lunch Music Series with Stein College
- Frisch Welcome Center
- Bring your lunch or order from the food truck!
Wednesday, September 14, 3:30 to 5:00 PM
- Courtside with Jacksonville Basketball
- Basketball Performance Center
- Co-hosted by Jacksonville Athletics
Tuesday, October 11, 3:30 to 5:00 PM
- Boathouse Bash: Row Across Florida & HCFW
- Negaard Rowing Center
- Co-hosted by JU Rowing and Office of Alumni & Family Engagement
Wednesday, October 19
- Office of People & Culture: Employee Recognition Luncheon
Thursday, October 20, 9:00 to 10:00 AM
- Dive In: Campus Door Decorating Contest, Judging
Friday to Sunday, October 21-23
- Dive In: Homecoming & Family Weekend
- Campus Wide
- Visit www.ju.edu/hcfw to register for tickets