Part-Time MBA Master in Business Administration
The part-time (Flex) MBA program is tailored for experienced working professionals. Move at a pace that makes sense for your busy professional life.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International accredited
36 credit hours required with the option to add on a concentration
Attend class one night per week for each course taken
Hybrid and Online courses also available
Virtual Information Session
Date coming soon.
Join us to meet with an admissions counselor and a JU Davis College of Business advisor.
- Jacksonville University main campus
- Merrill Lynch Deerlake Campus (for current Merrill Lynch/Bank of America employees only)
- Accounting & Finance
- General MBA
- Management Accounting
- Portfolio Management
- Consumer Goods and Services Marketing
Application Process & Checklist
1. Apply Online Apply Here!
2. Application Fee $50
3. Submit Required Checklist Items:
- Statement of Intent - Essay summarizing your background, goals, and interests in attending JU.
- GRE or GMAT score
- Students graduating with a degree in business from an AACSB accredited business school who hold at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average of 3.3 or higher are exempt from this requirement.
- Student's holding a master's or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited institution are also exempt from this requirement.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. We will need a transcript for all courses
that your degree institution accepted to confer your degree.
- All education received outside of the U.S. will require a course by course evaluation with a grade point average calculation from a NACES member www.naces.org
- Students applying to the Flex Evening MBA program must have professional work experience and/or be employed in a full-time position at the time of enrollment.
International Student Application Requirements
In addition to the above list, International students are required to submit additonal documents:
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE English proficiency score
In our efforts to enhance your educational experience, we have created a Student Handbook to address common questions or concerns that may arise during your time as graduate students in the Davis College of Business. The Handbook covers a variety of subjects, policies and procedures.