Part-Time MBA Master in Business Administration
The part-time (Flex) MBA program is tailored for experienced working professionals. Move at a pace that makes sense for your busy professional life.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International accredited
36 credit hours required with the option to add on a concentration
Attend class one night per week for each course taken
Hybrid and Online courses also available
- Jacksonville University main campus
- Merrill Lynch Deerlake Campus (for current Merrill Lynch/Bank of America employees only)
- Accounting & Finance
- General MBA
- Management Accounting
- Portfolio Management
- Consumer Goods and Services Marketing
Application Process & Checklist
1. Apply Online Apply Here!
2. Application Fee $50
3. Submit Required Checklist Items:
- Statement of Intent - Essay summarizing your background, goals, and interests in attending JU.
- GRE or GMAT score
- Students graduating with a degree in business from an AACSB accredited business school who hold at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average of 3.3 or higher are exempt from this requirement.
- Student's holding a master's or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited institution are also exempt from this requirement.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. We will need a transcript for all courses
that your degree institution accepted to confer your degree.
- All education received outside of the U.S. will require a course by course evaluation with a grade point average calculation from a NACES member www.naces.org
- Students applying to the Flex Evening MBA program must have professional work experience and/or be employed in a full-time position at the time of enrollment.
International Student Application Requirements
In addition to the above list, International students are required to submit additonal documents:
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE English proficiency score
In our efforts to enhance your educational experience, we have created a Student Handbook to address common questions or concerns that may arise during your time as graduate students in the Davis College of Business. The Handbook covers a variety of subjects, policies and procedures.