Master of Business AdministrationHealthcare Management
The JU Davis College of Business has partnered with our Brooks Rehabilitation College of Healthcare Sciences to offer a Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management. This unique master’s program combines specific healthcare classes with business classes to prepare individuals to excel technically, analytically, and think critically in the healthcare industry. MBA in Healthcare Management graduates are often employed as:
- Healthcare Management Analysts
- Medical and Health Service Managers
- Medical Group Practice Management
- Nursing Home Administrators
Affiliate member of the Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA)
Why Choose JU?
- Our Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management is an AACSB accredited program, which ensures a high level of quality of curriculum, faculty, and the reputation behind the credential.
- Our MBA programs are designed in 8-week long course modules that allow you to move at your own pace. We also let you take classes in any format that you want including online, part-time, or full-time.
- Our MBA in Healthcare Management is an ideal program for you if you are:
- Interested in working in the healthcare industry, one of the fastest-growing areas of opportunity in the country
- Interested in starting and managing healthcare projects or people
- Interested in improving the delivery of healthcare
- Wanting to move up in your career and gain the additional credentials needed
LET’S TALK NUMBERS Advance Your Career
With an average salary of $76,023 and 18% job growth*, our MBA with a concentration in healthcare administration can help you advance your career in this high-demand industry.
*per the Bureau of Labor Statistics
AdmissionsHow to Apply
- Completed JU Application
- Unofficial Transcripts for Degree Most Recently Conferred (Undergraduate-Bachelor’s or Graduate)
- Additional Transcripts may be requested if you have completed less than 60 credits at your degree conferring institution, or if you are wishing to waive the MBA Prerequisite requirements (Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Economics)
- Students with a GPA under 3.0 will be considered based on a holistic individual assessment that may require extra documentation.