Jacksonville UniversityPalm Coast
Filling the Education GapInitial Programs Launching in Palm Coast
Jacksonville University is excited to partner with the City of Palm Coast to bring our award-winning healthcare education programs to the region and establish our very first learning site beyond the Jacksonville area. Together with the Jacksonville campus, the Palm Coast location in the city’s Town Center will be an important first step in what we expect will become a JU education corridor delivering quality educational programming and innovative workforce development throughout Northeast Florida and beyond.
Our Palm Coast location will offer several highly acclaimed JU programs including:
- Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Four specialized tracks for a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN):
Future programs are expected to include three specialized MSN Nurse Practitioner tracks.
First Cohort Expected
|Task||Deadline or date|
|MS, Speech Language Pathology||Fall 2021|
|MS, Clinical Mental Health Counseling||
|RN to BSN, Cohort||
Applications Now Open
Experience Palm CoastWhat is the Palm Coast Location Like?
Jacksonville University's Palm Coast Location Will Feature:
- Brand new study spaces for students
- State-of-the-art classroom technology
- Lab space for students
- The same quality faculty and instructors as you would receive at the Jacksonville Campus
The Palm Coast Location is:
- Near the beautiful Central Park outdoor space, which includes a one-mile walking path and a food truck station (on Tuesdays)
- Less than a mile from apartments, restaurants, and a movie theater
Flagler & Volusia CountiesMeeting Market Needs
For 86 years Jacksonville University has proudly served Northeast Florida with high-quality graduates for in-demand fields. Now we’re expanding our programs to meet the needs of Flagler and Volusia counties, where there is a shortage of highly specialized healthcare professionals. The census projects a 29% increase in population by 2030 for Flagler and Volusia counties. As the population grows, so will the demand for quality healthcare services.
“JU is an agile, market-responsive partner with a demonstrated track record of high-quality student applicants, student retention, strong employer relationships and integration with other educational partners in the region.”
JU Palm Coast will be open to students for the Fall 2021 term. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org