- Aviation Management
- Aviation Management & Flight Operations
- Training Devices
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Get in Touch
- Safety Program
Become an Aviation Executive today! An Aviation Management degree will give you the skills necessary for careers in Airport Management, Airline Management, Air Traffic Control, and other aviation-related fields.
Signature internships and shadowing opportunities with airlines, airports, aviation companies, and Air Traffic Control agencies transforms the classroom into real-world, hands-on professional experiences.
The School of Aviation relies upon experienced, industry-recognized faculty, providing you with world-class expertise in aviation management and advanced airline training. Our small class sizes and close-knit community find their home in the Davis College of Business, the largest and most technologically sophisticated classroom on campus.
Program Educational Objectives
- Professional Competency: Graduates will possess the requisite knowledge and skills necessary to make an immediate positive impact for their employer as well as act with the highest standards of professionalism evidenced by their ethical character and integrity.
- Regulatory Compliance: Graduates will be able to assess the role and impact of regulatory compliance in the conduct of global aviation commerce.
- Triple Bottom Line: Graduates will be able to apply the knowledge that sustained profitability in global aviation commerce results from the involvement of innovative and engaged people who develop optimal use of resources.
- Critical Thinking: Graduates will demonstrate the planning, decision making, workload management, and communication skills necessary to engage in effective critical thinking.