- International Home
- Majors and Programs
- Paying for School
- Student Life
- Additional Resources
- Title IX
- HOW TO REPORT AN INCIDENT
- TITLE IX INFORMATION: SEXUAL ASSAULT POLICIES AND RESOURCES
- TITLE IX COORDINATOR AND DEPUTY COORDINATORS
- SEXUAL ASSAULT/SEXUAL MISCONDUCT POLICY
- TITLE IX DEFINITIONS
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- VICTIM'S RIGHTS
- REPORTING AND INVESTIGATIVE PROCEDURES
- RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO VICTIMS OF CRIME
- PREVENTION AND AWARENESS PROGRAMS
- KNOW YOUR TITLE IX
- SEXUAL PREDATOR AND OFFENDER INFORMATION
- Pact 5
- National Center for Victims of Crime / Stalking Resource Center
The Office of Admissions and the Office of Student Life would like to welcome all current and future international students to Jacksonville University.
The information on this web site is not all-inclusive, but contains a wide variety of information with which international students studying on student visas should be familiar. Please take the time to read all of the information thoroughly.
Who can help me?
If you are a prospective or future student...
If you are not a JU Dolphin yet but are interested in attending Jacksonville University, the Office of Admissions can help you with questions about eligibility and requirements for admission, as well as the application and matriculation process.
Prospective students should contact the appropriate Admissions Officer for help:
International Undergraduate Admissions Officer
International Graduate Admissions Officer
If you are a current JU student...
Current students can contact the Office of Student Life and the Office of International Student Services with questions about issues such as:
- Club and organization advising, activities, and community events
- Connections with other international students
- Communication with home countries
- Housing information
- Immigration-related questions
- Personal matters
- Social Security Card questions
- Visa information
- Work eligibility and authorization
The International Student Services office provides you with an array of resources, support services, and activities designed to help you engage in the Jacksonville University community. The office is located on the third floor of the Davis Student Commons and the staff are very willing to assist with questions or concerns that may arise.
Current students may contact Student Life for assistance:
Kristie Gover, Ed.D.
Senior VP for Affairs Officer
Office Associate/International Student Advisor
Associate Dean of Students