GOLD Phin Society
The Jacksonville University Alumni Relations team is proud to announce a new program for Jacksonville University’s Graduates Of the Last Decade (GOLD Phins). Our GOLD Phins already receive a number of perks, including:
- Networking and mentorship opportunities through JU Connect (ju-connect.com)
- Reduced Admission to Homecoming & Family Weekend and Charter Weekend
- Access to exclusive programs such as PERKS (discounts) and Zumper (apartment search help)
- FREE JU license plate - find out how to get yours here
Now there is a way for GOLD Phins to be recognized for staying connected and giving back to their University: the GOLD Phin Society. This is a new giving circle that requires GOLD Phins to give either their class year per month (i.e. $20.16) OR $250+ per year. (Graduates who choose to increase their monthly gift to $42 per month by their tenth year will be upgraded into Order of the Dolphin.) These small recurring gifts from loyal Dolphins add up to help make student scholarships, academically top-notch faculty, campus improvements and more possible. Your donation will make a difference for students following in your wake!
Members of the GOLD Phin Society will receive:
- Recognition on Jacksonville University’s website and in the University’s Report
- Unique GOLD Phin flag to wave wherever you go. Post selfies to social media with #GOLDphin and be entered to win prizes
- Yearly event with fellow GOLD Phins
- Invitation to have a voice by serving on the GOLD Phin Council
- Half price for many Dolphin Club events
GOLD Phin Society members will have the opportunity to join the GOLD Phin Council, which will be a committee of the Alumni Board. Members of this Council will have the opportunity to weigh in on Alumni Relations decisions and lead key JU events. The simple application to join the Council will be posted soon.
Activities of the GOLD Phin Council will include:
- Focus-group discussions
- Opportunities to craft JU events in Jacksonville and beyond
- Mentorship opportunities with Alumni Board members
Contact Jessica Swick at 904.256.7599 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.