The English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Minor is designed to fulfill the Florida Department of Education’s (FLDOE) ESOL Endorsement requirements.
All ESOL Minor students are assigned a Teacher Education Advisor.
Program of Study (POS)
The ESOL Minor is comprised of 15 credit hours with a grade of “C” or higher in each course.
- EDU 115: ESOL 1: Cross Cultural Communication and Understanding (3)
- EDU 248: ESOL 2: Methods of Teaching ESOL (3)
- EDU 349: ESOL 3: Curriculum and Materials (3)
- EDU 455: ESOL 4: Applied Linguistics for ESOL Education (3)
- EDU 456: ESOL 5: Testing and Evaluation of ESOL (3)