Room & Dining Plan Rates (2018-2019)
Residence Hall Rates, per Semester
**Please note that Botts Hall will only serve as an overflow housing option. All other housing options (North, Williams, Oak, Village) will be completely full before students will be assigned to Botts.
Dining Plan Rates, per Semester
- All students who lives on campus must purchase a Dining Plan
- “Unlimited Access” refers to unlimited meals in the Riverview Dining Hall
- All “Meals” may only be used at the Riverview Dining Hall
- Flex $ can be used to purchase any item in all dining service locations
- Supplemental Plans can be purchased by residents in addition to All Access and Apartment Dining Plans
- All Dining Plans can also be purchased separately by commuter students
Unlimited Access Dining Plans (Required for North, Williams, and Oak Residents)
|Unlimited Access Silver & $500 Flex per Semester||$2,335|
Unlimited Access Gold & $650 Flex per Semester
|Unlimited Access Platinum & $800 Flex per Semester||$2,465|
|Apartment Dining Plans|
|50 Meals + $400 Flex per Semester||$825|
100 Meals + $450 Flex per Semester
|$150 Flex per Semester||$135|
$300 Flex per Semester
Room & Dining Plan Rates for Summer 2018
Residence Hall Rates, Summer 2018
|Summer I Term||$1,260|
|Summer II Term||$1,260|
|Summer I & II Term||$2,520|
Dining Plan Rates, Summer 2018
Dining Plan Description
|Cost per Term|
35 Meals + $100 Flex per Term (Summer I or Summer II)
|$375 per term|
75 Meals + $75 Flex per Term (Summer I or Summer II)
|$480 per term|
15 Meals per Week + $75 Flex per Term (Summer I or Summer II)
|$700 per term|
- "Summer I" Dining Plan coverage dates are 4/30/18 through 6/24/18. "Summer II" Dining Plan coverage dates are 6/25/18 through 8/19/18.
- All students who lives on campus for a Summer Term must purchase a Dining Plan.
- All “Meals” may only be used at designated “all you care to eat” locations – check https://jacksonvilleu.campusdish.com/ for details).
- Flex $ can be used to purchase any item in any dining service location open during Summer.
- Meals purchased as part block dining plans will roll over from Summer I to Summer II.
- Flex $ purchased as part of any dining plan will roll over from Summer I to Summer II.
- All Dining Plans can also be purchased separately by commuter students.