You're #newtoJU! What's next?
We're here to help you as you take the next step in making your final decision. We've compiled a collection of our most popular and helpful links below to help answer all your questions. And don't forget, you can always reach out to your admission counselor. We're happy to help during this exciting time!
See the next steps for...
#NewtoJU: Peer to Peer Videos
We asked some current JU students about life at Jacksonville University. Now you can hear directly from your future classmates what you should bring to the residence halls, how to be a good roommate, and what the best thing about living in Jacksonville is. The whole playlist is on YouTube and includes the following videos:
- What is your favorite thing about JU?
- What do you wish somebody had told you before you arrived on campus?
- What was the biggest adjustment for you in getting settled into the college life?
- Any tips for being a good roommate, or at least how not to be a terrible one?
- How long should you wait before taking your first trip home?
- What should I expect at orientation?
- What is the most important thing to bring to the residence halls?
- What is your favorite thing to do on campus?
- What's the best part about living in Jacksonville?
- Best piece of advice you would give to an incoming freshman?
- Best piece of advice you would give to a freshman parent?
You can also watch the whole playlist right here.