Master of Science in Kinesiological Sciences
Why Choose Our Program?
Become an advanced expert in movement science and performance analytics. With a Master of Science degree in Kinesiological Sciences, you will be prepared to use state-of-the-art technology to assess and study human movement. Leveraging our program's focus on sport performance, injury prevention, fitness, and health you can apply your higher-level education and training to many human and performance analytics careers. This program:
- Offers Fall, Spring and Summer start date options
- Allows close interaction with faculty members with intensive bio-mechanic backgrounds
- Can be completed in 12-months in our accelerated track or 24-months in our traditional track
- Opens the door for careers in sport psychology, rehabilitation, exercise physiology, biomedical engineering, orthopedics, occupational therapy, and more
Virtual Information Session
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet the program director and advisor to ask questions about our curriculum and admissions process.
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Get Your Bachelors and Masters in Five YearsAdd One Year, Receive Two Degrees
The 4 + 1 program is a bridge to the Master of Sciences in Kinesiological Sciences. It provides the opportunity for highly motivated and academically qualified undergraduate students to begin taking graduate courses during their senior undergraduate year with the intent of graduating with bachelor's and master's degrees in 5 years.
Are you a future or current undergraduate student looking to study Kinesiology? JU offers a way for motivated students to earn both their Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in kinesiology within five years. In this accelerated program, students begin taking graduate courses during their senior year of college. The MS in Kinesiology as a 4+1 (non-thesis option) is ideal for students bridging from the BS to the MS in Kinesiology. If you are interested, reach out to your academic advisor or admissions counselor today.
AdmissionsHow to Apply
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Submit all transcripts
- If your GPA is below a 3.0 you may be required to submit an official GRE score report
- Submit a copy of resume or curriculum vitae.
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- Submit a personal career statement, which should included career goals and how earning an MSKS at Jacksonville University will help them to achieve those goals.
"I love this program because of how hands-on it is. I got the chance to become a personal trainer and a wellness coach in two of my classes, while I got to work with tech like the BOD POD, InBody, and skin caliper in the labs. I got the chance to see how things work for myself rather than just reading about it."
Request for Information
Contact Information Kinesiology
School of Applied Health Sciences
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Phone: (904) 256-7196