Kinesiology Program 2019-2025 Strategic Plan
- Our mission is to create and facilitate experiential learning, innovative discovery, and community engagement in physical activity, health and human performance to prepare competent life-long learners and to advance our discipline.
- By 2025, the Department of Kinesiology aspires to be nationally recognized for faculty expertise and empowered students in health and human performance to create a transformative academic environment.
TEACHING/LEARNING - UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM(S)
- To prepare and engage life-long learners by creating effective and engaging experiential learning, innovative discovery and didactic components, and job readiness.
TEACHING/LEARNING - GRADUATE PROGRAM(S)
- To develop highly knowledgeable and skilled professionals prepared to contribute significantly to the understanding, translation, and application of health and human performance sciences.
- To advance our knowledge of physical activity and health while creating opportunities for student engagement in research and benefiting our community.
- To cultivate meaningful engagements within the university and among communities aligned with our focus on health and performance to deepen academic learning, enhance community well-being, and enrich scholarship.