Learning Innovation Support
This position is no longer available.
Learning Innovation Support
This position provides administrative support requiring planning skills and the ability to coordinate the completion of multiple tasks or projects within established time frames. This individual must possess exceptional organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, independent decision making skills, a very professional demeanor, and proficient in the use of the latest in technology.
Essential Job Duties
- Perform a variety of duties involved in collecting, interpreting, documenting, and summarizing data in support of research and informational gathering activities
- Analyze data to understand trends and needs around learning technologies
- Apply established procedures to data entry tasks and develop strategies for analyzing data to answer questions
- Assist with implementation, administration, and maintenance of university software solutions
- Create and maintain documentation for equipment and software solutions
- Assist with research of emerging technologies and software solutions
- Assist in preparing and disseminating reports
- Build online surveys using web-based tools and analyze data collected via these instruments
- Create, implement, and monitor a social media plan
- Automate and streamline operations and processes, build and maintain tools, troubleshoot, etc
- Assist in technical writing.
- Assist the Academic Technology Department and Director with administrative duties as needed.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently with discretion
- Attention to detail
- Maintain confidentiality
- Student-centered philosophy
- Communicate effectively: excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to edit documents and independently compose correspondence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills which establishes cooperative working relationships with internal and external University constituents. Professional demeanor which treats others with respect.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a high level of professionalism
- Willingness to learn and can adapt quickly to new ideas, methods, and needs of the department
- Work an established schedule within the standard office hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as necessary
- Work is primarily indoors
- Typical office related noise such as telephones and copy machines can be expected
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 10 pounds
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and reach
- Manual dexterity to efficiently operate a computer keyboard and other business machines. Near-vision sufficient to read written communications and computer display screens
- Adequate hearing to communicate effectively in person and by phone
Prerequisites Required for Position
Minimum Education Requirement
- High School Diploma/Associates Degree
Minimum Work Experience
- High level of proficiency in business writing and calendar management required
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technically savvy
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required for this position. The University reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs.
Qualified applicants should send a resume and completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.