Biology and Marine Science, School of Sciences & Mathematics
Jacksonville University invites applications for adjunct chemistry positions to teach undergraduate courses in the areas of:
- Anatomy and Physiology I and II (pre-health)
- Microbiology for Health Professionals
Lecture courses are usually taught in the mornings and lab sections are usually taught in the afternoons or evenings.
Essential Job Duties
Adjunct faculty members must perform all duties associated with teaching courses at the post-secondary level. These duties include:
- Providing lectures
- Supervising laboratories
- Leading class discussions
- Writing exams, grading exams, and providing feedback on any other assignments
- Providing prompt responses to student questions
- Applicants must possess either a Ph.D. in any area of biology or a Master degree in biology (or closely related field) with at least 18 graduate credit hours earned in biology.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required for this position. The University reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs.
All Jacksonville University employees who work on campus must be vaccinated for COVID-19. Documentation will be requested during onboarding. Our full vaccination policy is available online.
Send electronic copies of the following documents to email@example.com
- Letter of interest
- Curriculum Vitae
- JU Faculty Application