- Office of Human Resources
- Announcements and Dates
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Opportunities
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Forms & Documents
- Employee Health and Wellness
- Training and Development
- Employees Only
- Meet Your Staff
National Account Manager
This position is no longer available.
National Account Manager
Nathan M. Bisk Center for Professional Studies
Jacksonville University is looking for a champion of education and recruitment efforts, responsible for the overall growth of industry partnerships, leading to new corporate accounts. The successful candidate thrives on establishing and maintaining relationships with corporate and university clients.
As a National Account Manager, the goal is to turn a corporate client’s employee training needs into realities through programs offered by Jacksonville University in online and ground-based platforms. Relationship building is done through many methods, including in person; therefore, this position does require travel up to 75% of the time primarily within the Florida and Georgia region. Jacksonville University works with Bisk for the online programming needs of the university.
Essential Job Duties
- Increase brand awareness and enrollment opportunities by building and maintaining strong business relationships in the healthcare sector, and by developing and implementing account acquisition strategies on behalf of the university.
- Cross-promote online and ground-based programs and/or manage new program introductions on behalf of the university as they become availab
- Communicate with current and new target accounts regarding a variety of topics, including client program updates, changes to the client program portfolio, and future programs.
- Develop and present key strategies that will increase group opportunities and enrollm
- Work in conjunction with our third-party vendor Bisk & their Client Engagement team to strengthen relationships with the university.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, Bisk partners Jacksonville University to offer online degrees and certificate programs to learners around the world. They are passionate about education and defined by a mission to amplify potential. The Jacksonville University National Account Manager will function as a JU employee; however, there will be dual reporting structure in place to ensure that the individual has access to best practices and resources in the Bisk tool
- Primarily indoors except when traveling between campus buildings or being off-campus
- Office hours for the position are Monday – Friday 9:30am to 5:00pm when not travelling
- 75% off-campus travel required. An expense log must be impeccably maintained
- Work is performed under minimum supervision and requires incumbent to exercise independence and discretion
- Manual dexterity to efficiently operate a computer keyboard and other business machines
- Near vision sufficient to read written communications and computer display screens
- Adequate hearing to communicate effectively in person and by phone
- Extensive travel will necessitate reliable transportation and the ability to drive to many locations in the Florida territory
- Minimum 3-5 years demonstrated successful sales experience (in the healthcare industry preferred)
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant work experience in client engagement, account management, product/brand management in the areas of educational, consumer product, services or other related industries
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Healthcare
- Proven track record in marketing using consultative enrollment strategies
- Knowledge in the use of current technologies (MS Office Suite, Salesforce, Marketo)
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required for this position. The University reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs.
Qualified and interested applications should submit letter of interest emphasizing experience and potential, a curriculum vitae, Jacksonville University employment application and background check authorization (https://www.ju.edu/humanresources/forms/), three letters of reference, via electronic email to:
Jeremy Mulcahy at email@example.com