This position is no longer available.
Marketing Intern (Temporary)
- Work with Associate Director of Marketing for fulfillment of in-game sponsorship elements, presentations, and entertainment
- Support the JU Marketing staff in planning, development, and coordination of marketing and promotional efforts
- Oversee and execute the marketing plans and promotional schedules for assigned sports
- Help with gameday responsibilities at assigned sports
- Coordinate and train student interns
Essential Job Duties
- Fulfillment of all department sponsorships
- Creation and implementation of marketing and promotional plans for assigned sports with a focus on game day experience and attendance
- Supervision of student interns
- Be a great representation of Jacksonville University and Jacksonville Athletics on campus and within the community
- Help tell and promote the story of Jacksonville Athletics
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required for this position. The University reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs.
Interested applicants, send all application materials to Whitney Curtis at email@example.com