File an Appeal

​​​​​​​In the event that your GPA falls below the required minimum to maintain a JU scholarship, we advise you to file an appeal with the Financial Aid Office at Jacksonville University so that we can review your circumstances and hopefully reinstate your scholarship funds for 2016-2017. To file your appeal, please fill out the form below. We review each appeal on a case-by-case basis.

Additionally, if you wish to contact academic advising please email them at or call them​ at (904) 256-7170.