Faculty & Staff Directory
Davis College of Business & Technology
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If there is a problem with your profile or information, or if you want to opt out of inclusion in the directory, please let us know.
Resource Professor of Management and Marketing
Davis College of Business
- JACKSONVILLE UNIVERSITY DBA; Jacksonville, FL 2018
- UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA MBA; Gainesville, FL 2011
- UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA BA; Philadelphia PA 1995
- WENDY GILLIS MARKETING; Jacksonville, FL, Principal: August 2012 – Present
- ST. JOHN & PARTNERS; Jacksonville, FL, Brand Manager/Account Supervisor: March 2006 – August 2012
Recent Research & Publications
Association of Marketing Theory and Practice (AMTP), Ponte Vedra Sawgrass, 3/15-3/17/2018 “How Customer Engagement and Customer Participation Translate Across High-Involvement Purchases” (Like Higher Education). Co-authors: Douglas Johansen (Jacksonville University), Shiri Vivek (Eastern Michigan University)
Global Conferences on Advances in Management (GCAM): “The Different Perspectives of the Buying Funnel: Consumer Beliefs Versus Consumer Perceptions of Business.” paper was presented at the conference at JU on July 18, 2016.
- DBA Council’s Fifth International Engaged Management Scholarship (EMS): “The Impact of the Triple Bottom Line on Social Entrepreneurship” paper was presented at the conference in Baltimore, MD is Sept. 2015.