Faculty & Staff Directory
Keigwin School of Nursing
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If there is a problem with your profile or information, or if you want to opt out of inclusion in the directory, please let us know.
Dr. Carla Fry
Assc Prof Nursing
- Undergraduate Director, Nathan M. Bisk Center for Online Learning
- RN-BSN Program Director
- Assistant Professor of Nursing
- (904) 256-7602
- Brooks Rehabilitation College of Healthcare Sciences 204
- Office Hours by appointment
Areas Of Specialization
- PhD, Nursing, University of Florida
- MSN, Jacksonville University
- BSN, Kent State University
Dr. Carla Fry is a 26 year veteran of the nursing profession with the last 10 years dedicated to education in acute care and academic settings. She currently works at Jacksonville University as the Director of the RN-BSN Completion Programs, and an Assistant Professor of Nursing. Dr. Fry began her career as an Army Medic. Her passion and expertise is critical care. She completed her PhD at the University of Florida with a research emphasis on health disparities.