The Nathan M. Bisk Center for Professional Studies (NMBCPS) is proud to announce a partnership with the Davis College of Business (DCOB) to offer a 100% online Master of Science Applied in Business Analytics.
This master’s degree is intended for people who want to better understand the technical aspects of operating a business.
Mastering your business intelligence skills will make you stand out as a problem solver, decision maker, and strategic thinker in the industry.
In Jacksonville University’s online MS Applied Business Analytics program you will learn and develop:
- Fundamental knowledge and skills for applying IT, statistical and management science models
- Advanced decision making skills
- Data mining and the interpretation of data
- Best practices for project management
- Managing corporate data resources
- Visualization design principles to create productive data
Online education provides flexibility to help you fit a quality education into your busy schedule.
Visit the Program page and program guide for a program overview, curriculum and admission requirements.